Offer educational opportunities for people who desire an ecumenical search for spiritual truth and a deeper relationship with God.
Our Commitments Focus On
- Providing learners a level of study that enhances the efforts of local congregations.
- Providing a setting for Christian learning in dialogue with other great world religions
- Learning in an atmosphere that fosters relationships among people of different faith traditions
- Providing a faculty that is academically responsible.
- [Those who wish to donate may do so by calling 216-283-1507]
Our Goals Focus On
- Outstanding local teachers and professors as well as nationally known speakers who teach courses and provide special lectures on Biblical Studies, Spirituality, Ethics, Comparative Religions, and Theology and Culture.
- Classes which focus on discussions of assigned readings with opportunity to have questions answered and learn from one another. There are no prerequisites, no examinations, and no written assignments, but great learning and camaraderie.